Our 5 Favorite Baby Products of 2020
Expecting a baby is one of the most exciting times in a parent’s life. But there’s also so much to do and prepare! If you’re currently in this stage or you’ve been there before, then you know that never have you been bombarded with such gear galore! It’s exciting and overwhelming at the same time. You don’t want a bunch of extra stuff that will sit in a corner and collect dust, but you also don’t want to miss out on the products that your baby needs. That’s why we’ve narrowed down that loooong list to give you our 5 favorite baby products of 2020!
This is baby gear we promise will help make your life better raising a little one while
giving you back time and energy to focus on what’s most important.
Let’s get you the rundown on each of these awesome baby products!
This first-ever battery-powered bottle warmer adjusts to your baby’s needs
on the go. Before the baby comes, a lot of parents wonder if their baby will be fine without a bottle warmer. We’re here to tell you that this is one of those products that will make your life so much easier while also making your baby a lot happier. Typical bottle warmers, however, require an electrical component which means you’re tied down to your house. The Baby’s Brew is completely different! And although it’s not the first portable bottle warmer, no other company has quite been able to get it right. The best baby products are the ones you can rely on 100% and take a bit off your busy mom plate. The Baby’s Brew is the portable bottle warmer for the job.
Here are the features you’ll love:
- Slow-heat technology – the Baby’s Brew preserves breastmilk nutrients by
heating up evenly which means it’s a product you can trust will be safe for your
baby...but it still heats up in less than 10 minutes!
- Reliability and Consistency – this is a bottle warmer that heats to the exact
temperature you choose every time. The Baby’s Brew comes with 4 temperature
options so you can keep your hungry baby fed and content
- Stays warm for hours – Not sure when your baby will be ready to eat? The Baby’s Brew keeps water warm for up to 12 hours meaning you’ll be ready when your baby is (just be sure to feed your baby warmed formula or breastmilk within 1 hour of warming)
- Included formula dispenser – this an additional option that makes bottle preparation a breeze while out and about
The Baby’s Brew is completely battery operated which means you’ll be able to keep your baby’s milk at the perfect temperature even during errands, day trips, or travel. Whether it’s formula or breast milk you’re giving your baby, you won’t want to leave home without your Baby’s Brew!
Doctor approved wearable blanket that significantly increases feelings
of calm. Wearable blankets are a safe way to keep your baby warm and cozy by replacing unsafe blankets and pillows. They zip on to stay in place so you never have to worry about them covering your baby’s face. Parents have been using these as part of a baby’s sleep routine for years. But recently the wearable blanket received a major upgrade from a company called Dreamland Baby. The first thing you’ll notice is the unique feature of weighted quilting.
They’ve taken the same benefits that weighted blankets offer and turned them into a wearable weighted sack that’s completely safe for babies to wear for naps and
nighttime sleep. Have a newborn? They even offer a swaddle option! The endless reviews on their page make it obvious how beneficial this product is for calming babies to help them fall asleep faster and sleep for longer stretches than they ever have before.
What are the benefits your baby feels when sleeping in the weighted sack?
- They feel like they're being wrapped in a hug
- Improved sleep and relaxation
- The gentle weight increases both serotonin and melatonin which reduces stress and gives way to feelings of calm
- Helps your baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer never more than 10% of your baby’s weight, this weighted sack gives is completely safe while inducing sleep If there’s one thing babies and parents need more of, it’s sleep!
Dreamland Baby makes it happen.
3. TushBaby Hip Seat Baby Carrier
“Carry your kid. Stash your stuff. Save your back.”
Baby carriers are a gear item that almost every mom has for her little one. When
strollers aren’t an option, they can be a lifesaver for errands and traveling around town. But it can be overwhelming deciding which carrier to use and honestly, they can be quite difficult to figure out how to use. Beyond that, many babies and toddlers want to be held but they also want the ability to be put down. Once little ones are mobile, they don’t like the feeling of being strapped in all the time. And this is what sets TushBaby apart from every other carrier available! Its fanny pack design gives way to the perfect way to carry your baby on your hip without your back, hips and arms needing to bear the weight. And you can easily put your little one down any time you need to (or whenever they demand it!) Whereas holding an older baby may be impossible for more than 10 -20 minutes, the
TushBaby hip carrier (which is suited for children up to 36 months) allows little ones to be held with ease for hours.
Other features to love include:
- Simple to use – all it takes is tightening the Velcro around your waist
- Evenly distributes weight to make for comfortable carrying
- Supportive ergonomic seat puts your baby’s hip in the pediatric recommended
- Can also be used for breastfeeding support
- Lots of pockets allow easy and accessible storage of personal and baby essentials I don’t know a single parent who wouldn’t love having an easy, pain free way to carry their baby or toddler…TushBaby to the rescue!
“Make a safe (and comfy) space for play time with your family.”
Do a quick search on baby play mats and you’ll find garish colors and cheap plastic. The other frustrating part is how small they usually are. So even though they may work for the tiniest babies, there’s not a lot of space to accommodate them as they grow. Luckily Toki Mats doesn’t make the average play mat! Instead you’ll find a large, cushioned space for your baby to work on milestones where the rest of the family can get down alongside them to snuggle and play. These mats fit beautifully into any space and are perfect for growing little ones. Not only will you find perfection in the design, there’s also an array of modern color and pattern options to choose from. Keeping them clean is a cinch, too!
Other features include:
- 100% cotton cover easily zips off and is machine washable
- Natural, non-allergenic latex foam inner is water resistant while offering optimal
cushioning for your little one
- Fold up design makes it easy to stow when not in use
- Perfect for travel and even outdoor use Toki Mats makes a comfortable space for your baby to play while bringing families together.
“Must-have accessory for all pacifier lovin’ babies!”
The Bump estimates that between 60 – 85% of all infants use pacifiers. And we know that many babies end up using them through toddlerhood. Their ability to calm and help a baby sleep is an obvious benefit! Even so, pacifier use isn’t always perfect. They are easily lost, constantly fall on the floor, and if you’re ever without one when your baby needs it, that’s not going to be a fun experience for anyone. But Little Bae Bae is enabling parents everywhere to keep track of pacifiers while also keeping them germ and dirt free. All with their ingenious retractable pacifier clip. Typical pacifier clips only come in one length. In order to be safe, they have to be short in length. But this also means they can only be attached to the top of your baby’s clothing, and nowhere else. But even though they’re short, they’re still long enough that they drag on the floor when your baby crawls. And then back into the mouth it goes. Yuck. The retractable pacifier clip, on the other hand, has the ability to safely shorten and lengthen to eliminate all the issues that come with a standard clip.
Here’s what you’ll love:
- No more dragging pacifiers as a baby crawls
- A short AND long pacifier clip in ONE...meaning it can be clipped farther away from your baby (such as on the car seat) but safely and softly retracts to a short length when baby spits it out
- Helps reduce AWOL pacifiers (seriously, losing pacis is the worst!)
- Safe, non-toxic product that are easy to use
Making baby life cleaner, easier, with a happy baby to boot…that’s what you’ll get from Little Bae Bae.